“If we encounter a man of rare intellect, we should ask him what books he reads.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Leaders are Readers.
If you want to become a better version of yourself, it is important that you read. Reading is how you transform yourself and your life.
When I embarked on my journey to transform myself and my life, the best advice I received from one of my school teachers was,
“Read as many books as you can. Don’t restrict yourself and never judge a book from its cover. If the book ignites your interest, read it!”
I started reading and soon it became a habit. Now, I read a lot of books, both Fiction and Non-Fiction. Reading was also one of the primary reason I wanted to write. I know I have a lot to share and I try my best to share what I learned through my blogs and books.
These are some of the books that I would recommend you to read. Each of them has their own benefits. I will not review these books, but if I have listed a book here, I already like it.
Let me know in the comments if you have any book suggestions for me.
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life by Mark Manson
- Measure What Matters: How Google, Bono, and the Gates Foundation Rock the World with OKRs by John Doerr
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The Power of the Subconscious Mind by Dr. Joseph Murphy
- Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- What Every Body Is Saying: An Ex-FBI Agent’s Guide to Speed-Reading People by Joe Navarro and Marvin Karlins
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment by Eckhart Tolle
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio
Note: I am still working on this page. I’ve listed few books now. I will be adding more in the coming weeks.